Anthony tried his first veggie today....green beans! He didn't do too bad. You will see from the videos his reaction, but he didn't close his mouth and not let me keep putting it in. He only ate a little bit. Enjoy the videos!
His face in the video's are great! Poor little guy doesn't look like he cares for green beans. Are you going to try them again or try something else? I love the video's!
So apparently he isn't a fan of green beans, but when little Sophia gets baptized, he is getting mashed potatoes!! You know that he will love them! But I sure love the different faces that he is making.
lol You guys started him off on one of the yuckiest tasting veggies out there. ALL babies don't like green beans. His face sure tells it all.... Hopefully he will like squash or something like that. Sweet potatoes are great also... He's adorable with those faces. Give him hugs and kisses from Gammie and Pappy...
7 comments:
His face in the video's are great! Poor little guy doesn't look like he cares for green beans. Are you going to try them again or try something else? I love the video's!
awww!!! I've never seen such a broad range of faces - he goes from smiley to mr. yuck in a split second!
he keeps getting cuter :)
So funny!!! I love seeing babies discover new things!!!
So apparently he isn't a fan of green beans, but when little Sophia gets baptized, he is getting mashed potatoes!! You know that he will love them! But I sure love the different faces that he is making.
What a cutie!!! Hope you have some pics for in his scrapbook. Just can't wait to see him. Love you guys. Gram G
What a sweet boy! He just looks like he doesn't know what to think about those green beans! Just keep trying different foods and see what he likes.
lol You guys started him off on one of the yuckiest tasting veggies out there. ALL babies don't like green beans. His face sure tells it all.... Hopefully he will like squash or something like that. Sweet potatoes are great also... He's adorable with those faces. Give him hugs and kisses from Gammie and Pappy...
Post a Comment